The people used a chest freezer
- made a shelf of PVC pipe and hardware cloth
- used a pond water fountain pump
- put in a temperature control probe, where temperature can be set
make these to sell once we test it out... patent it Ok...
- Chest freezer
- Make the PVC shelf that is upon legs and the hardware cloth
- Attach the milk line for the Simple pulse directly to quart jars, through the wall of the cooler to top of jars.
- Attach each jar to each other, so that they overflow into each other, but the jars are in agitating ice water
- A small amount of ice is below the shelf and the pump is mounted wherever it needs to be. Maybe above shelf
- Jars are inside wire division rack, so they don't tip over